We are open!
The new inpatient, diagnostic and surgical facilities at Dalston are now operational and today we have our first pets staying in our fanastic new kennels and cattery.
We are really excited to open these facilities as they will offer a higher level of welfare for the pets in our care and combined with our caring, friendly team we continue to strive to offer an exceptional level of care for our clients and their beloved pets.
- a new kennels for surgical and inpatients
- a new separate cattery with specially designed cat condos to make their stay with us as stress-free as possible
- a new isolation facility for patients that may have infectious diseases or for immunocompromised patients
- 2 new surgical theatres fully kitted out for advanced surgical procedures
- a new laboratory for quick diagnostic tests such as blood tests, cytology and urine tests
- a new diagnostic imaging suite with digital xray, endoscopy and ultrasound allowing rapid diagnostic tests to be performed at the practice
- the same caring team of Registered Veterinary Nurses looking after the pets in our care
- the same excellent team of Veterinary Surgeons, including post graduate certificate holders, available 24/7 365 days a year
- the same friendly team of Reception and Support staff welcoming you to the practice
The new prep area with views into the kennels
One of the 2 Surgical Theatres
The Cat Condos in the new Cattery
The new Diagnostics Suite with our digital radiography
We will be holding an open day in the spring and we are happy to show clients round the new facilities so they can see behind the scenes, if you are interested then please contact us on 01228710208